The Greenland Street Hub is a building based service located in Camden Town. At The Hub people can access support services provided both by CGL, as well as a broad range of partnership agencies. Depending on individual need, services may include:
What we offer:
- Help with accommodation.
- 1:1 support sessions.
- Support with accessing education, training and employment.
- Access to mental and physical healthcare services.
- Access to our daycentre’s services such as food, showers, washing machine and computers.
- Access to emergency accommodation in certain situations — Complementary therapies.
- Overdose prevention services including free naloxone for opiate users.
- Help with reconnection and family reconciliation.
- Benefits advice and advice for homeless migrants.
The address of the hub is:
6-8 Greenland Street
Telephone number: 0207 846 3535
New Hub Opening Times:
10am-4pm Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri. We are closed to the public on Wednesdays for staff meetings, administration, training and supervision.
- We are open to see clients face to face, however, there is a one in, one out policy in line with our building’s Health and Safety Policies.
- Due to the current situation, we are unable to provide laundry or shower facilities.
- Clients and visitors will be expected to wear a mask and sanitize their hands prior to entering the building all of which will be provided by RTS.
- We remain committed in our mission and values during this period and appreciate your understanding.