The Greenland Street Hub is a building based service located in Camden Town. At The Hub people can access support services provided both by CGL, as well as a broad range of partnership agencies. Depending on individual need, services may include:
How you can help:
- Help with accommodation.
- 1:1 support sessions.
- Support with accessing education, training and employment.
- Access to mental and physical healthcare services.
- Access to our daycentre’s services such as food, showers, washing machine and computers.
- Access to emergency accommodation in certain situations — Complementary therapies.
- Overdose prevention services including free naloxone for opiate users.
- Help with reconnection and family reconciliation.
- Benefits advice and advice for homeless migrants.
The address of the hub is:
6-8 Greenland Street
Telephone number: 0207 846 3535
Current opening times are:
Weekdays: 9am – 4pm
Wednesday opening times: 1pm – 4pm